To actively contribute to the successful operation of the Customer Services Department, ensuring a proactive approach to communication and support, at all times upholding the values and ethics of the business and promoting a positive company image.
Working as part of a team, in line with the needs of the business and reporting to the Customer Services Manager, duties include but are not limited to:
- Direct communication with customers and colleagues, both verbally and in writing, effectively managing expectations and outcomes
- Use of company systems and programs such as Microsoft Office, Abillity, CRM and Solar Winds
- Fault and query logging and management
- Complaint handling
- Role-appropriate provisioning
- Data downloads such as DEDs and CDRs
- Management and investigation of network leakage, accuracy of supplier invoicing and identification of loss-making services and calls
- Network service billing assistance
DESIRABLE QUALITIES/PERSON SPECIFICATION
Those performing this role should display:
- The ability to cope in a fast-paced environment, often under pressure
- Attention to detail and effective time management
- The ability to follow specific processes and instructions, meeting deadlines and taking tasks to completion
- Willingness to learn, adapt and contribute to changes in line with personal and company development
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team, effectively communicating progress and requesting assistance when needed.
To enquire about this Job Vacancy please contact the business directly.