We are recruiting for an experienced Office Administrator with exceptional MS Office skills including excel, coupled with excellent communication skills for a client in Heathfield, East Sussex – the role requires a coordinator with a technical mind. The role will work closely with the manager to undertake the administration of the IT Infrastructure within the business. They have a technical support company to provide technical help to users, however this role will be pivotal in providing a joined-up approach across all departments.
You do not need to be an IT Technician however, you will need a technical mind and be happy to work with computers.
Role responsibilities include:
- Administration of Data integrity within all relevant systems
- Provide monthly reports to Directors
- End of Month and End of Financial Year IT Support as required
- Assisting with the general administration of the computer network
- Supporting the development and continuous improvement of our core software packages such as ERP and CRM systems to include user support and training, minor developments and streamlining procedures
- Assisting with the installation and configuration of software and hardware on new and existing computers
- Any additional IT Projects as and when they occur
The Ideal Candidate
- Good customer awareness, ability to manage customer expectations
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Effective communication skills and style, able to explain complex issues simply to users
- Self starter, self motivated, team player
- Able to work under pressure and against timelines
- Keen interest in technology and innovation
- A good understanding of service support best practices Technical Knowledge
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft products including Windows and Office
- A strong team player, but capable of working independently
- Good troubleshooting / analytical skills Keen attention to detail
- Enthusiastic and committed to IT with a passion for new technology
- Able to prioritise with strong time management skills
- MS Office experience
- Excel – Essential
- Pivot Tables – Advantage
- Macros – Advantage
Salary and Benefits:
The salary for this full-time role is £23,000 to £25,000 dependent on experience plus benefits.
- On-site parking
To enquire about this Job Vacancy please contact the business directly.