Office Administrator – Heathfield, East Sussex
We are recruiting for an experienced Office Administrator with exceptional MS Office skills including excel, coupled with excellent communication skills for a client in Heathfield, East Sussex – the role requires a coordinator with a technical mind. The role will work closely with the manager to undertake the administration of the IT Infrastructure within the business. They have a technical support company to provide technical help to users, however this role will be pivotal in providing a joined-up approach across all departments.
You do not need to be an IT Technician however, you will need a technical mind and be happy to work with computers.
Role responsibilities include:
• Administration of Data integrity within all relevant systems.
• Provide monthly reports to Directors
• End of Month and End of FY IT Support as required.
• Assisting with the general administration of the computer network.
• Supporting the development and continuous improvement of our core software packages such as ERP and CRM systems to include user support and training, minor developments and streamlining procedures.
• Assisting with the installation and configuration of software and hardware on new and existing computers.
• Any additional IT Projects as and when they occur.
The Ideal Candidate
• Good customer awareness, ability to manage customer expectations
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Effective communication skills and style, able to explain complex issues simply to users
• Self starter, self motivated, team player
• Able to work under pressure and against timelines
• Keen interest in technology and innovation
• A good understanding of service support best practices Technical Knowledge
• In-depth knowledge of Microsoft products including Windows and Office.
• A strong team player, but capable of working independently. • Good troubleshooting / analytical skills
• Keen attention to detail.
• Enthusiastic and committed to IT with a passion for new technology.
• Able to prioritise with strong time management skills.
• MS Office experience • Excel – Essential • Pivot Tables – Advantage • Macros – Advantage
Salary and Benefits:
The salary for this full-time role is £23,000 to £25,000 dependent on experience plus benefits.
Benefits: • On-site parking
To enquire about this Job Vacancy please contact the business directly.